Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workfl ows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information, automate business processes and improve productivity. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com.
Hexagon is seeking a talented and experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to work as part of a multi-faceted team supporting our large and technically-sophisticated Geospatial and Transportation solution suites. Candidates will work with software developers to evaluate designs and test solutions on Windows platforms. Candidates will contribute to system specification efforts, develop test plans and procedures, develop workflow training documents, write user documentation, interact with customers to demonstrate solutions and provide training, and complete site acceptance tests.
The candidate will have experience with the usage of desktop, internet, and mobile-based application software, and will understand geospatial software usage and concepts. The candidate will be proficient and effective with both written and oral forms of communication, and will work with a minimum of supervision.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited university
- 2+ years of quality assurance experience working on geospatial-related software projects
- Solid background and understanding of the software development life cycle
- Sound critical thinking skills
- Ability to play a key role on a team of software development professionals
- USA citizen or permanent resident