More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
Are you looking to be a part of a growing and award winning global SaaS Company? Join our team at CallidusCloud! We are looking for a driven Senior Sales Engineer to join our high performance Sales Engineering team.
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers provide presales support to Account Executives and Inside Sales Reps. Sales Engineers meet with new prospects and customers, survey business requirements, assist in developing winning sales strategies, and deliver compelling and effective solution demonstrations designed to communicate how CallidusCloud will address customer business requirements and the value of CallidusCloud SaaS-based solutions.
Ideal candidates have experience supporting technical sales professionals across multiple business verticals and are comfortable delivering presentations to both business and technical users. Successful candidate’s not only deliver stellar presentations, but also master the ability to communicate the value of CallidusCloud SaaS-based solutions through written proposals, virtual demonstrations, and trade show events.
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers work in a fast-paced team-selling environment and must be successful at managing multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
‘Day-in-the-Life’ of a CallidusCloud Sales Engineer:
• Daily interaction with Account Executives selling into New Prospects and Existing Customers.
• Lead Discovery Sessions designed to survey and uncover customer’s key business requirements, pains, and challenges.
• Build Customized Demonstrations using CallidusCloud Lead-to-Money Suite of Products
• Deliver On-site and Virtual-based Demonstrations to New Prospects and Customers.
• Provide written responses to customer requests (RFPs) and construct related deliverables (Slide Shows, Solution Maps, etc.) for use by CallidusCloud Sales Team Members.
• Travel: Up to 50%
• Experience selling Sales Performance Management Solutions, CRM, and/or business applications (HR, Payroll, GL, ERP, etc.).
• Experience Configuring rule-based software and/or configuration of Accounting or Finance Software.
• At least five years of Sales, Presales Support, or Sales Engineering Experience.
• MBA or similar graduate degree(s).
• 2+ years Configure Price Quote experience
• 3+ years’ experience selling Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and/or Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software
• Bachelor’s degree.
• At least three years of work experience.
• Passion to perform in a team-based selling environment.