Director, Product Marketing
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director, Product Marketing is responsible for creating and executing the Go-to-Market Strategy for e-Builder, Inc.’s flagship product, e-Builder Enterprise™ along with its other products and services.
The top priority is to understand the markets we serve, the problems we solve and what makes us unique by listening to our markets (i.e., market research, win/loss analysis, and customer and user feedback).
This information will inform positioning, packaging, pricing and enable our saleschannels to deliver revenue objectives and accelerate sales cycles.
The Product Marketing leader will also help define goals of an effective marketing plan and collaborate with other marketing functions to drive demand, and maximize customer acquisition and retention.
- Define and size market segments and buyer personas within those segments
- Discover and validate market problems (both existing and future customers)
- Own the Go-to-Market Strategy process and lead cross-functionally to execute on our plan
- Enable the Demand Generation team with effective messaging and campaign support to help the team achieve opportunity targets
- Enable the sales and partner organizations with effective sales tools
- Serve as an industry thought leader in the marketplace by speaking at conferences and authoring content
- Manage competitive intelligence and positioning
- Specify market requirements by doing research and visiting customers and non-customers
- Properly position, package and price the product for all markets and all buyer types
- Develop the strategy for new customer acquisition and existing customer retention programs
- Measure effectiveness and continuously improve product marketing programs
- Analyze product profitability and sales success
- 10+ years of experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Construction industry experience in any segment of non-residential construction projects either as a contractor or an owner.
- Demonstrated experience as a product marketing or product management professional
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) enterprise software company preferably in project management, cost management, accounting, or document management.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and leading cross-functional teams
- Proven results in creating sales enablement tool kits
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com and other data assets for performance reporting
- Enterprise software-as-a-service technology marketing experience
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification or knowledge of the framework is a plus
- Willing to travel as required (30% expected)
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Director, Product Marketing here at e-Builder!