Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
This position will be responsible for all preparation and reporting of financial performance for a Dana manufacturing facility. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for all financialreporting, tax packages, internal controls, and cost accounting.
• Prepare all financialreports, trial balance forecasts, profit and expense statements, and otherreports supporting cost control.
• Communicate with all department managers in order to complete daily, weekly, monthly and year end reports for operations and division management.
• Assist in strategy development in the operation to ensure financial integrity.
• Push continuous improvement and best practices deployment throughout the operation.
• Organize financial vision and strategies that are in alignment with the overall strategic direction of the corporation and in compliance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Maintain adequate risk management-based internal controls.
• Provide business analysis on trends, issues, and developments that could impact the operation.
• Prepare annual business plan.
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelordegree in accounting or finance.
• Minimum of 5years of experience in senior level accounting or finance role.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills and proven aptitude for numbers.
• Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside Dana in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word; Hyperionexperiencepreferred.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work extra hours when necessary.