Sales Executive - Hardcopy Services
Our Benefits:We offer a comprehensive health and welfare package including a free, high deductible medical plan for single team members, dental coverage, a 401k with a generous company match, flexible spending, plus life and disability insurance. We also offer best-in-class rewards and wellness programs, plus an incredible team member discount program and of course, generous paid time off.
The Sales Executive is responsible for the outside sales of new business, in any given territory, through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Sales Executive will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites.
• Solicit targeted client prospects and new business, through face-to-face contact, within an assigned territory. Assess prospective client’s current and potential needs, determining Access’ appropriate products and solutions.
• Conduct regular and customary in-person sales presentations and/or demonstrations each week, through physical visits to client locations.
• Maintain a consistent ‘pipeline’ that enables meeting and exceeding quota attainment.
• Enthusiastically represent Access to potential new clients, through regular and customary face-to-face interactions, while acting as industry expert to the customer.
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports with potential client.
• Actively manage in-person sales visit schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
• Through regular and frequent travel within assigned territory, build and foster a network of new accounts and referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
• Support and implement all program initiatives for targeted solicitation of client prospects.
• Regularly review and record all territory account activity and communications in Access’ CRM Software.
• Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
• Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices and other documentation.
• Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Years of Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree OR an acceptable combination of education and experience.
• 3 years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining. established sales quotas.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Certifications, Licenses, Credentials:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have a professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, sales presentations, account development, and time and territory management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Must have previous experience with customer relationship management software.
• Must have working knowledge of MS Office Products.
• Must have the proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and negotiation skills.
• Have the ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer priorities.
• Must be self-motivated, and have the ability to work on own initiative, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Physical requirements (lifting, etc.):
• Frequent travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day.
• Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
• Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets