Delivery Project Executive – Complex Programs
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Delivery Project Executive - Complex Programs role encompasses the following:
- Responsible for overall client service, financial recovery and revenue growth, ensuring Process Audit and Compliance, Engagement Life-cycle Management (Opportunity, Establish, Optimize).
- Perform client relationship management, escalation management and change Management for IBM’s clients.
- Partner with PE and Partner in attainment of PE financial and client satisfaction targets (per DOU/SOWs)
- Involvement in contract solutions (being a trusted solution advisor and promote new solutions)
- Overall leader of the service delivery team
- Responsible to balance quality and cost management of service delivery areas
- Responsible for audit-readiness for service delivery
- Integrator of services to meet service level agreements and budgets
- Responsible to bring service delivery operational innovation examples in use on the account to the client on a monthly basis during the Client Delivery Plan (CDP) review.
- Responsible for service quality, service delivery performance and drives service excellence
- Advocate to service delivery for PE, Partner and Client and negotiate for proper funding for service delivery
- Responsible for defining and owning the Service/Quality Improvement plan
IBM Global Business Services is a leader in global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Project Management - 5 years
- Account Management - 5 years
- People Management - 5 years
- Agile Project Management/Coaching - 4 years
- Retail Industry - 3 years
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- IBM Certification in Managing Client Experience and/or Project Management
- Risk and Issue management - 2 years
- Web/Mobile Application Development - 4 years
- Managing Global Teams - 5 years
- Risk and Issue Management - 5 years
- Relationship/Stakeholder management - 5 years
- Not applicable