Business Analyst - Advanced - Interface Analyst - Financials Email inShare
McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) is actively seeking a Business Analyst – Interface Analyst – Financials. As a member of the Army Contract Writing System interface design team, you are responsible for defining and elaborating interface specifications. This involves decomposing interface requirements into lower levels of granularity and developing the specification documentation including data mappings, business rules, interface protocols and transfer logic. Acts as an advocate for the Army on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Functional expertise within acquisitions and financial fields. Has functional knowledge integrating COTS products. Interprets business issues and recommends best practices. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Maps business requirements into specific ERP applications or interface functions for very large complex integration solutions and integrating architecture. Designs, develops test artifacts, and tests interface. Analyzes, design, enhances, and/or improves business process and data flow. Performs preliminary and critical system design. Acts as an advocate for the client on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Responsible for leading the interface design effort for the financial management-related interfaces, which includes requirement gathering with the customer, coordination with interfacing partners for multiple financial systems, and leadership over a team of functional and technical resources to find efficiencies and similarities across financial system interfaces.
- Creates, reviews design and requirements documentation. Supports Preliminary and Critical Design Review with the client. Solution design and development support including business process reengineering, Solution deployment planning and documentation
- Bachelor's degree
- 8years of experience with ERP systems
- 5 years of functional experience integrating COTS products and business process modeling/re-engineering.
- Experience with planning and leading review sessions for requirements elicitation, analysis, verification, specification, validation, and prioritization.
- Experience developing specifications, test plans, and conducting assessments. Business Operations and Business Case studies and analysis experience
- Must be organized and able to lead integration activities
- Proficiency in business and requirement analysis, communication, stakeholder analysis
- Must be able to pass a CGI background check to start employment
- Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship is required
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Momentum experience
- Security+ Certification
- DoD Acquisition and Financial knowledge
Security Clearance Requirement: Candidates must have a minimum Secret clearance to be considered for this position.