The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Masteringcomplexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Global Human Resources partners with global business groups by providing support in talent acquisition, compensation, benefits administration, organizational development/effectiveness and employee relations.
Human Resources Business Partners, maintaining an active presence within the business unit, act as liaisons between human resources and senior management by providing collaborative consultation services. Demonstrating thorough knowledge of human resources best practices and corporate policies along with a solid comprehension of the business environment and respective goal strategies, Human Resources Business Partners consult with employees and managers to explore innovative opportunities to improve business results, grow the desired culture, and facilitate issue resolution.
- Provide guidance and assistance to business leaders to determine their people strategy.
- Research, propose, implement, and/or administer programs and practices related to human resources, organizational development, job enrichment, and employee engagement at the business unit or division level.
- Collaborate with senior management in the development, delivery and communication of creative solutions to drive organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identify trends and partner with Executives to anticipate and plan for human capital requirements to achieve both short-term and long-term objectives for the business and serve as a catalyst to promote positive change management strategies.
- Ensure legal compliance with a variety of HR-related regulations and recognize when to seek advice from Human Resources management.
- 7+ years of HRexperience as a Human Resources Generalist or in multiple related human resources disciplines including experience with employee/labor relations, organization development/effectiveness, compensation, talent acquisition, benefits administration, and/or change management.
- Previous HR business partner or HR consultation experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in human resources or related field required. Master’s degree in a business field or human resources is a plus.
Kansas City Missouri