Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 1,860 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a Financial Project Manager at Aaron’s? As a Financial Project Manager, you will be responsible for working on multiple parallel projects using the organizational and financial management techniques of a cross-functional team and presenting partners with high quality products in a timely manner. The Project Manager utilizes best practices while ensuring collaboration with other departments and end users, communicating and demonstrating financial acumen to the project process, producing estimates and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly financial procedures critical to accurate reporting (timelines, budgets, resources and risk management).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with product managers and/or business stakeholders to discuss, understand and capture requirements including project success criteria.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of valuable project documentation.
- Work with the clients to resolve specific issues
- Utilize best practices for financial controls and results
- Facilitate communication between all project stakeholders
- Continuous planning and leadership.
- Report information to and for the team clearly, honestly, and continuously.
- Ensures that team and plan welcome changes and adapt accordingly
- 5+ years of professional, recent experience in the accounting or finance discipline with knowledge of IT or software product development industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work history.
- Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines.
- Deep understanding of more than one flavor of Microsoft products such as Excel, Access, Power BI, etc.
- Proven, strong written and oral communication skills ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and informal discussions.
- Experience with traditional financial management practices such as estimation, budgeting, controls, resource allocation, scope management, change management, risk management escalation, etc…
Job ID S000098