Resources Global Professionals (RGP) is seeking a Revenue Recognition Sr. Manager/ Director for consulting projects. As an RGP Consultant, you will have the opportunity to shape companies’ revenue policies and procedures, support revenue teams and operations, partner with sales organizations to structure deals, and also get involved in the implementation of ASC 606.RGP is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: RECN) with global operations. We have an established client base comprised of more than 87 of the Fortune 100 corporations, as well as fast growing, pre-IPO companies.As an RGP Revenue Recognition Consultant, your responsibilities will vary from client to client but may include the following:
- Serve as a technical accounting liaison in the deal review with various members of global business operations, including legal & sales.
- Advise business on accounting treatment relating to Multiple Element Arrangements relating to SOP97-2 or ASC 606 or ASC 606 (software, hardware industry background is a plus)
- Review customer contracts for revenue recognition to ensure compliance with appropriate revenue recognition standards under US GAAP/ IFRS.
- Prepare revenue accounting reports and analysis to support month end close, account reconciliation, quarterly filling and disclosures.
- Ensure internal controls over the contract review process and revenue accounting process is in compliance with SOX
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and Big 4 background strongly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting and/or a mid to large corporate environment,
- In-depth knowledge revenue recognition standards for multiple element arrangement especially bundled services
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Experience with large ERPs, including Oracle, NetSuite or SAP
- Experience using and/or implementing RevPro and/or RevStream a plus
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility to manage their workload and choose the client engagements that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals.We offer W2 employment with comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Health and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Paid personal time off program & paid holidays
- Professional development program and certification courses
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.
Job ID 17936