Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse!
We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks.
Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country!
Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair!
We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair is looking for a Project Manager, Construction to manage multiple projects for the Facilities and Property Management Team. This consists of tracking daily projects, drafting blueprints, designing space layouts, and forecasting related activities in order to drive results.
Additional responsibilities involve working closely with the property and facilities management team, overseeing all phases of construction projects, and directing contractors with the scope of work at hand.
The successful candidate will be passionate about project management and execution skills.
The Project Manager, Construction will help steer the team in a culture that is constantly creating, innovating, and leading for the benefit of everyone.
- Oversee all phases of construction projects, including design and execution
- Direct architects & contractors regarding scope of work, project cost, scheduling
- Provide regular status reports for projects under management
- Ability to adhere to a budget and
- Ensure that milestones are reached on time and within the set budget
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing multiple construction projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of fiscal control and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Embraces a positive, “can-do” attitude
Tracking Code 9185.