Health Communication / Marketing Specialist - MID
Health Communication/Marketing Specialist - MID
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support (OSTLTS) supports cross-agency activities and efforts to improve public health at the state, tribal, local and territorial levels by building capacity in public health infrastructure and practice, resource and asset management, performance and accountability, workforce development and shared leadership to improve public health outcomes.
OSTLTS is in need of a Health Communication/Marketing Specialists to aid in Communications Support
• Assist OSTLTS leadership in developing speeches, presentations, communication materials, and briefings.
• Participate in the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of communication and marketing plans and strategies.
• Produce communication products, tools, events/activities, and resources to engage internal and external audiences, including CDC partners, STLT health agency employees, OSTLTS staff, and CDC staff.
• Review and provide substantive and editorial feedback on fact sheets, web content, presentations, reports, manuscripts, talking points, and other communication materials designed for external and internal audiences.
• Develop content and provide review and oversight for OSTLTS Internet and Intranet sites and social media channels.
• Respond to communication support requests from internal and external audiences.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external audiences.
• Prepare communication materials, updates, activities/events, reports, and campaign material for internal and external audiences.
• Provide training on developing success stories through key partnerships, collaborations and other OSTLTS office units.
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree is preferred in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, English, or related field
• 10 to 25 years' experience developing communication and marketing strategies
• Previous experience with CDC OSTLTS programs, policies and procedures highly desired
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
To Apply, click Apply to Job below.
Cherokee Nation Assurance (CNA) is a technology solutions provider specializing in delivering information technology, management consulting program support and professional support services. CNA’s full scope of computer and technology-related services include enterprise architecture, application development, database administration, systems administration, networking, security compliance, configuration management, infrastructure services, video surveillance, access control and professional IT services. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNA is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.