- Lead and maintain the integrity and security of the Centene server systems and establish policies/procedures on system use and services.
- Evaluate, recommend, design, and implement overall enterprise infrastructure and services to meet the business goals.
- Act as a subject matter expert for other Systems Engineers.
- Able to drive end to end solutions with multiple components of overall system, and solutions to both new and complex functional needs.
- Independently creates new design patterns.
- Able to lead a team through complex business initiatives.
- Is considered to be a top level contributor/specialist working on the most complex problems.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Lead cross functional teams through system processes.
- Provide technical and strategic support for the server systems and applications residing on these servers.
- Work with application partners to develop Detail Level design for new projects and applications
- Perform duties for third-party application design, integration, support, installations, and configurations.
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs.
- Act as a resource for resolving complex problems.
- Act as the go-to person to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for evaluation, design, and integration of all enhancements or new releases of the system.
- Identify and implement process/procedural improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Individual to provide planning, engineering and support of Middleware Integration platforms.
- Ability to implement new technology solutions and lead team projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems in area of expertise and mentor team members so that they can expand their skill sets.
- Proven people skills and ability to represent the team in cross functional IT meetings.