If you are a Sr Human Resources Advisor, Generalist or HR Business Partner working in close consultation with your business partners in providing support in HR functions, then we would like to talk to you. In this role, you will be partnering with business leaders in the Corporate Functions within the US to develop drive talent outcomes and implement business people strategies; This will also include supporting business goals and initiatives by ensuring relevant people capabilities and organizational effectiveness in close collaboration with the HRnetwork; counseling and coaching business leaders on organization issues and advising on solutions; representing business needs and providing continuous improvement feedback in interface with HR Centers of Excellence (CoE) and Global Business Services (GBS). You will applyHR policies defined by Group CoEs, including compliance and labor relations within each country through partnership with Country HR.
Tasks: 1. Strategy leadership: Guide, align and implement people strategy within the Corporate Functions incorporating Global Group and division strategy.
2. Capability Planning: Ensure people and organizational capabilities required in the mid-long term/Workforce Planning are understood and actioned ensuring that the business and organizational positions in the short term are adequately staffed to meet or exceed the annual business targets.
3. Organization Design: Design and implement organization structure and principles in line with group and global rules and standards; Develop high performing teams, including organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and right-sizing of people resources.
4. Performance Management Build performance culture in the organization; Implement group and global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets to enhance business performance; Identify performance issues and take actions to address them in close collaboration with Location HRBP and CoE; Recognize and reward high performance in individuals and teams.
5. Competence Development Decide on competence actions to support business strategy; Implement learning and development activities to build and improve competence in collaboration with CoE and SSC.
6. Talent Management: In close collaboration with Talent Partners in the CoE, set and implement strategies and actions to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent structure in the organization, including recruitment, identification and succession planning on business critical positions, diversity and inclusion; Assess risks and coordinate actions to mitigate risks.
7. Remuneration: Decide competitiveness position and compensation elements based on competitiveness and personnel business need and in line with group and global strategy and policy; Monitor cost; personnel cost development in the business and take corrective actions when needed.
8. Change Management: Decide on change management need to support business strategy and plan; Implement necessary measures and actions to facilitate change, including communication, reorganization, performance management, motivation, recognition.
9. M&A and Reorganization: Under the leadership of global division and/or BU, implement strategy, policy and plans in line with group rules and standards to ensure business benefit and continuity, including due diligence, integrating, communication, change management, retention and motivation, leadership appointment
10. Safety & Integrity: Implement HSE and business compliance standards and regulations in the area of responsibility. Personally live the ABB values and Group standards.
11. Standards and governance: Implement and ensure compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and share functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization
12. People leadership and ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and development directed. Build an effective, capable and high performing team. Develop talent.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications: * Bachelor degree and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources with specific experience in a Generalist and/or HR Business Partner role. * Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working for a global company. Preferred Qualifications. * Proven experience and success in talent management and programmatic development of leaders at all levels in the organization * Demonstrated success with organizational change activities * In depth knowledge and application of US Domestic and International Labor Law, Compliance, EEO and Diversity will improve candidacy for this opening * Experience working across multiple site locations and the ability to address the complexities in a heavily matrixed environment is preferred.