We are looking for Executive Assistant for our client in Greenwood, IN
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Greenwood, IN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Responsible for providing administrative support to a senior level leader or to an organizational function within the company.
- Coordinate, compile & edit reports and/or presentations and meetings with senior leadership and/or board members inside and outside the company.
- Generates and maintains highly confidential files, records, and reports.
- (20%) Maintain calendars, schedule appointments and meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, reconcile and maintain expense records and statements handles; invoices and disbursement processing for leadership and direct reports.
- Handle telephone requests and responds to inquiries.
- (20%) Prepare reports which may include basic research, preliminary recommendations and suggested conclusions; work with Director to finalize and formalize reports.
- Creates and maintains tracking logs, monthly status reports, etc.
- Researches, prepares, compiles and extracts information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, projects and reports.
- Prepares agendas. (20%) Provide logistical and planning support for functional meetings, workshops, monthly calls, department meetings and other various group meeting needs. Prepare agenda and meeting materials and compiles outputs and reports.
- May also coordinate related travel information; dining information.
- Participate on-site for applicable meetings. (20%) Apply functional and business knowledge to compose internal communications (articles, intranet postings, emails) as well as other external correspondence from rough notes. Handles telephone requests and responds to inquiries.
- Manage, coordinate and provide guidance on writing and posting policies, strategies and practices documents on the company intranet.
- (BOP only) (10%) Use advanced specialty software applications to create and maintain support tools which may include intranet pages, hyperlinks to reference documents, surveys, report summaries, PowerPoint presentations, training materials and various forms.
- (10%) Executive Assistant duties specific to ITS include: Coordinate year-round ITS Events and Rewards & Recognition programs including, but not limited to Holiday-related activities or events, assuring timely processing of recognition paperwork etc.
- (10%) Participate in the development of ITS learning development opportunities, employee surveys, focus groups and internal communications, coordination of activities related to annual evaluations, surveys and other initiatives. (10%)
- High School Degree or GED and administrative training required. An Associate's Degree in business, related field or equivalent experiencepreferred.
- Knowledge: Broad knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures. Knowledge of advanced secretarial procedures and executive protocol.
- Experience: 5 to 7years of secretarial experience with specific experiencesupporting the senior leadership and teams.
- Travel Requirements: occasional travel to support workshops and functional meetings (BOP only) Key Interfaces/ Relationships: President and CEO Executive Management Team and their Executive Assistants All Business Center Functional Departments Finance Directors and their Executive Assistants