Here at VT Group, our business units provide turnkey engineering and logistics, enterprise Information Technology, and C5ISR services worldwide, primarily in the DOD, commercial, and healthcare arenas.
VT Group is seeking Senior Analyst (SME, NET) located in Fort. Rucker, AL
- Provides technical and logistical support and guidance to New Equipment Training for the Apache Helicopter throughout the US Army and allied countries.
- Subject Matter Expert on the Apache Helicopter Flight Operations for pilot training.
- Provide Differences, New Equipment and Initial fielding training for all Active Duty, Army Reserve, Army National Guard, Allied Foreign Governments as well as other Program Offices and Civilian Contractors as directed by the Apache Program Manager and fielding schedule
- Differences Training – Conduct differences training on all new software and hardware upgrades for the AH-64D and AH-64E aircraft
- New Equipment Training – Conduct new equipment training on all new equipment integrated into the AH-64D and AH-64E aircraft include communication, aircraft survivability, maintenance data collection, power train, sights and weapons
- Fielding – Conduct initial training for the fielding of the AH-64E that includes academic and simulation
- Sustainability Training – Conduct sustainability training on highly technical systems fielded system where operator proficiencies quickly deteriorate with disuse. These systems include weapon, communications and sights
- Contractor Developed – Provide oversight, review and directions for all contractor developed academic and simulation training which includes managing all design implementation resources, allocations, and monitoring project status, comprehensive study and review, analysis of training methods and technical review of simulation programs and capabilities. Makes design, budget, and schedule decisions within assigned scope & resource allocations: define and coordinate design requirements; allocate requirements to suppliers and lower-tier specifications; execute Statement of Work [SOW] tasks within allocated budgets; assess technical, cost, risk, and schedule issues; coordinate technical data reviews; and establish timely information sharing
- Apache Program Manager – Provide on-site analytical subject matter expert (SME) support in areas of proposal evaluations, design, development, production, testing, and final fielding for various component systems to the Apache Project Manager’s Office (PMO); and/or Foreign Military Sales Program. This includes participation and attendance program reviews, design reviews, working groups, conferences and one-on-one briefings
- Other Program Manager - Provide on-site or off –site analytical subject matter expert (SME) support in areas of proposal evaluations, design, development, production, testing, and final fielding for various component systems which are to be used, integrated or supported by or to the AH-64D and 64E platforms
- Army Directorates – Provide analytical subject matter expert (SME) support in areas of doctrinal and training development. This includes informational briefings, training, recommendations and document review and comment
Responsible for the formulation of the opinions, decisions and ultimate performance of the task specified in the statement of work contained in the task order. Experienced and able to perform detailed and complex calculations plus knowledgeable of practices/principles necessary to assess advanced systems concepts, assess specifications and perform system integration.
BS/BA degree appropriate to the field of expertise, acquisition, logistics, business or management, as it relates to the task stated in the task order and 8 Years of task related experience/ HS or equivalent and 11 Years