Cyber Consultant / Solution Architect - Risk Management Framework / Cloud Security
CSRA is looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant/Architect to assist agencies to implement and manage complex cybersecurity solutions. This role will be responsible for building CSRA’s cyber capabilities, engaging customers, programs, and assisting to build CSRA’s Cyber Center of Excellence. In addition the architect will look at new cybertechnologies to address emerging threats.
Typically engages as a solution architect role, supporting implementations through programs & solutions and being recognized as a thought leader in cybersecurity. The candidate will design and develop new security systems, applications, and solutions for federal customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. The candidate should have engineeringexperience including performing technical evaluation of potential solution sets and evaluate to requirements. In addition, the candidate should have experience with engineering best practices, requirements development, design, and test plans.
This position is part of the Digital Consulting Group and Cyber Center of Excellence and will provide technical leadership in cybersecurity across the company. The Cyber Center of Excellence accelerates our cyber service area using our highly-skilled workforce that effectively collaborates with relevant stakeholders to develop and lead integrated cybersecurity capabilities to support growth.
Immediate focus is Risk Management Framework and Cloud Security to assist customers in transitioning into the Cloud from a cybersecurity perspective (AWS, Azure, and milCloud).
Areas of Focus:
RMF, ATO, Azure, AWS, milCloud, SCCA, HBSS, ACAS. Broad domain expertise across a variety of cyber tools preferred.
- Performs vulnerability and risk assessments on existing and newly developed systems throughout the system development lifecycle.
- Monitors security posture and analyzes potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Use Information Assurance requirements and standards to analyze system configurations to determine, maintain and improve security posture.
- Provides security analysis and evaluation for system engineering and architecture designs.
- Recommend proper system configuration and administration control procedures to enhance system security, performance, and to ensure information systems are compliant with applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with internal security and IT staff to ensure the continued compliance and secure operation of accredited information systems.
- Provide Certification and Accreditation (C&A) support using the Risk Management Framework and other system security review processes.
- Generate network/system diagrams to depict security posture, data flows, and other technical information necessary to support the C&A process.
- Technical Capability
- Communication Proficiency
BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or equivalent education and experience.
Five or more years in information security, cyber operations, or cyber defense, information systems.
Experience performing risk management framework, information assurance, cloud security.
Experience with RFP/RFI, capture, bid and pre-sales efforts
This position requires an individual who possesses an active DoD Secret clearance at minimum.