The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
The Inside Sales Coordinator is a valuable team member within Jacobs' Sales Team, which drives strategic pursuits and helps build relationships with our core clients. The Inside Sales Coordinator plays a key role by working with operations and sales staff to provide professional marketing services that result in the production of strategically focused, professional-looking qualifications documents such as proposals, presentations, and statements of qualification. The ideal candidate is organized, accountable, and demonstrates responsibility for meeting deadlines and following through on commitments.
- Coordinate and develop sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines, and templates
- Develop and implement proposal directives and other opportunity response plans and monitor progress
- Organize and participate in response-related meetings (internal and/or client), as appropriate.
- Develop draft sections of sales documents, including original writing, that communicate Jacobs' value and support the sales message
- Proofread and edit technical and non-technical documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Provide graphic design and desktop publishing, and work with graphic designers to develop more complex materials
- Coordinate and/or manage production of response documents
- Conduct appropriate internal/external research and respond to internal requests for information.
- Develop new or update existing salesqualification materials for current and future pursuit efforts.
- Participate in in-house business development activities as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business, technical writing, or technical or related discipline from a four-year college or university. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level educationrequired
- Minimum of seven years of engineering industry sales and proposal experiencerequired
- Design/ Build proposal management experiencerequired
- Ability to travel as needed to support pursuits throughout the region is required
- Strong capability in Adobe creative suite (In-Design) and Microsoft Office suite is required
- Strong original writing and editing skills and communication skills required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English is required