Procore is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. The Business Development team is responsible for overseeing the development and management of existing and new strategic partners, managing relationships with integration partners’ ecosystem, and helping scale the Procore referral channel.
You will navigate agreements and programs through the entire partnership lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span products, time zones, and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
We are looking for an individual who can be both strategic and tactical. The goal is to help drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings. Candidates must have the ability to independently source, structure, manage, and execute partnerships, including the negotiation of contracts and working with our legal team to finalize the integration contracts. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and business acumen, with an ability to derive creative ways of creating value for all parties involved, while ensuring business, financial and strategic viability.
This position will involve direct interface with all levels of our organization, in addition to high profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers. Internally there will be significant cross-functional collaboration with Product, Operations, and Marketing teams.
What you'll do:
- Create and roll out the process for collaboration with Procore Partnership teams for Platform Programs and strategy executions
- Oversee implementation of complex and customized solutions developed for our Partnerships
- Ensure operational excellence and rigor across the team of Platform Partnerships, reporting metrics for upwards management communications
- Help identify, contact and qualify various business opportunities and develop joint value proposition between Procore and integration partners for joint customers.
- Growing our 3rd-party integration partners’ eco-system and ensuring strong relationships with our most valuable partners.
- Engage sales representatives at both Procore and partner organizations to ensure that they have the information and motivation required to successfully introduce the integrated product to joint customers.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS from a top university and/or a MBA or JD.
- 5years of project management experience in a SaaS company, or consulting firm.
- 2years of management consulting or investment bankingexperience.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, successfully execute multiple projects, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be able to think creatively, communicate strategically and efficiently, both internally and externally.
- Possess strong executive presence, relationship-building experience, and external communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate and execute technology partner relationships by leveraging cross-functional resources.
- Ability to manage contractual, operational and financial details with partners in order to best represent Procore.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.