The Manager of the newly created Inside Sales team will be responsible for leading a new segment of our business, designed to increase Invisalign usage within General Practitioner and Orthodontist offices across the country. You will lead our Inside Sales Team, which will focus on selling doctors into the Invisalign Brand. The Invisalign brand is synonymous with innovation and incredible results, which means we need only the best to convey a premium value proposition.
You will manage a team of 50 sales representatives and foster a strong sales culture designed to reward results. We are looking for an incredible leader that can create the right balance of competitiveness and teamwork, while consistently achieving stellar sales results. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and innovative culture, this position is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster a culture that reward top sales members and consistently achieves quota results
- Establishes and maintains a merit-based, dynamic work environment that appeals to the top talent in the field and enables operational objectives
- Provides vision, planning & prioritization for team resources delegating and assigning projects, duties, and objectives.
- Focuses on building and improving process efficiencies within team
- Provides reports on team metrics and results to department leadership and stakeholders
- Establishes and maintains relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department.
- Partners with recruiting team on the acquisition and retention of people resources to fulfill team mission successfully. Owns the selection process
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and mentoring for team members
- Performs ongoing analysis of customer engagement and takes the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Maintains effective communication with clients, sales executives and othersales support team members
- Progressively manages and assesses employee competencies and development
- Applies basic understanding of internal tools for documentation and reporting requirements; runs standard reports and reviews them regularly
- Participates in cross-functional teams and serves as the liaison for Customer Care
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enthusiastic: Motivate and engage inside sales reps to achieve revenue targets
- Leadership: Grow & develop a team of inside sales reps, guiding team on best practices for pipeline management, demand generation, and deal negotiation
- Metrics-driven: Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive improved performance and accountability
- Strategic: Identify and implement strategies to drive revenue growth and optimize sales performance
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- College Graduate (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- 6+ years sales management experience in an inside sales environment
- Preferably experience in hospitality, healthcare or technology, selling a premium brand
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to learn technical product knowledge in a highly complex industry
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce.com
- A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as end-users
- Proven track record of problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills, business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting)
Job ID P143402