Business Change Manager / Business Change Director
5 - 7 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
The Business Change Manager/Director will report to the Staff VP, Associate Experience and partner closely with Human Resources to further transform our culture and drive associate engagement across Service Experience. As part of the service organization, Associate Experience is focused on ensuring we are hiring for the right talent at the right time to meet our customer and business needs; driving associate engagement, retention and growth; and managing our workforce effectively to deliver on our consumer promise. We do this by focusing on our associates, addressing barriers to engagement, and driving execution of programs and initiatives that help create a better workplace. Whether associates are answering member or provider questions via phone, email, or chat; servicing providers; ensuring members are enrolled properly; or supporting the development of business or electronic solutions – it’s a top priority that our associates feel engaged, valued and supported. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Org Effectiveness, L&D and other business partners to deliver on key initiatives and strategies that support associate engagement and development.
- Leading and influencing Culture Change, championing innovation and change across multiple groups and locations within Service Experience.
- Developing strategy and directing execution of programs and initiatives. Work includes influencing others, leading cross functional and multi-state teams, managing project budget, meeting milestones and deliverables. Scope of programs are typically multi-year, multi-function, and across multiple states.
- Ensuring the business clearly articulates vision and service model design for optimal hiring strategies, job classifications, skills needed, training and on-going development curriculum
- Leading continuous improvement efforts including streamlining processes, managing the development of standardized processes, and ensuring the documentation and training related to the program or initiative.
- Creating detailed execution requirements and implementation plans, documenting deliverables and timelines, establishing meeting schedules and governance to monitor execution.
- Identifying gaps in strategy and risk mitigation plans.
- Managing and evaluating progress and ROI results for projects, including success metrics, workload balancing and resource alignment.
- Requires significant coordination and engagement on projects including assessment of costs, impacts of ROIs and finding reduction opportunities.
- Partners closely with leaders in the business as well as partners across the organization.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field
- 5-10 years of process or project related experience that includes managing mid to large-scale change/project initiatives and successfully developing and managing projects with fairly significant operating budget, knowledge of process redesign and project management experience (strategic and execution); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Master’s degree and/or Six SigmaBlack Belt a plus