In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and end-user interaction to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including:
- Leading Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a consulting services organization emphasizing Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation.
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques.
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role.
- Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations.
- Managing and providing oversight of all technical issues for the assigned work streams and/or projects, performing technical reviews of all work products during various workstreams and projects.
- Interacting with stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze and define business requirements and related project reporting, developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of common issues facing clients in one or more of the following sectors:
financial services, healthcare, aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities.