We are looking for System Architect for our client in Columbia, SC
Job Title: System Architect
Job Location: Columbia, SC
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- Candidate should possess advanced engineering and technical skills to design, support and document of enterprise systems integration and endpoint supporttechnologies.
- Candidate will be responsible for completing assigned projects and tasks.
- A desirable candidate would have advanced experience using and managing any or multiple of the following technologies; IBM BigFix, IBM OS Deployment, BigFix Software Packaging, McAfee ePO, McAfee Application Control, McAfee Encryption, Citrix Application and Desktop Virtualization, AppSense Profile Management, Active Directory, Windows File Management, Windows10 Deployment, and Windows Print Server Management.
- Applicants with McAfee Application White Listing experience are preferred.
- Knowledge of utility programs, scripting and the ability to identify and resolve problems is required.
- Knowledge of security controls and best practices.
- Ability to work independently and to work outside of normal work hours as needed is required.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engineer, secure, configure, manage, integrate and support enterprise systems and endpoint support projects and technologies.
- Work closely with system and process owners on projects to improve security, process, techniciansupport and training and end-user experience.
- Provide advanced level support and troubleshooting for assigned systems and technologies.
- Escalate to vendors and outside parties as necessary.
- Documents problems and resolutions.
- Perform technician and end-user training.
- Strong customer service skills are important in this position.
- Participates in the testing and evaluation of new enterprise systems and technologies and implements prototypes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Customer Service
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- McAfee Epo
- McAfee Application whitelisting
- IBM BigFix OS Deployment
REQUIRED EDUCATION :
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.