Directs the Assisted Living Program. Ensures that Senior Lifestyle standards and state requirements for resident care are met. Directs staff, ensures regulatory compliance and is responsible for management of Assisted Living budget. This position reports to the Executive Director
• Directly oversees the delivery of care to Assisted Living residents to ensure that emotional, physical, psychological and safety needs are met through all program services and activities.
• Coordinates, along with the Executive Director, and family/resident care conferences and serves as a direct liaison between residents, families, and staff.
• Manages labor costs, supplies and other line items in Assisted Living budget.
• Works with residents, families and other staff to ensure that residents are at appropriate levels of care.
• Develops and/or monitors documentation systems to ensure that all regulatory timeframes for review of assessments and service plans are met and that resident needs are met.
• Ensures that employee tuberculosis testing is conducted in a timely manner.
• Assesses potential residents for assisted living level of care.
• Schedules and conducts new resident orientation for all Assisted Living Residents.
• Writes and reviews resident’s assessments and care-plans with appropriate staff.
• Plans and schedules staff training programs and in-services for the Assisted Living staff.
• Ensures compliance with all state regulatory requirements including mandatory reporting to State.
• Ensures that all concern and incident reports are completed, filed and that follow-up is conducted appropriately.
• Manages and coordinates the work of all nursing and other assisted living staff, communicating pertinent resident health and safety information.
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• LPN/LVN or RN license
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- LPN/LVN or RN license