We are seeking a top-notch organization development professional who is passionate about building associates and teams to grow our business. If you have a background and strong experience in leadership development, partnering with Line Managers and Human Resources Professionals, and collaborating with Talent Management we are interested in you joining our team.
The Leadership Development Program Manager is responsible for assisting with the identification, design, development, and implementation of managerial and leadership programs to ensure a capable pipeline of current and future talent within Rexnord. The Leadership Development Program Manager will design/improve/implement global individual contributor, frontline supervisor and manager development programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. In addition the Leadership Development Program Manager is responsible for the identification of current and future talent needs, assessment of current capabilities, and development of plans to close managerial and leadership gaps. The Leadership Development Program Manager role will also partner with global HR Business Partners and Talent Management leaders to position manager and leadership development frameworks related to acquisition, development, performance and succession planning.
Essential Job functions:
• Identify Design, develop, coordinate, deliver and measure leadership and professional development, manager training that improves business performance and grows the organizations’ managerial skills in alignment with Rexnord’s Core Values.
• Ensure instructional design aligns to the 70/20/10 methodology and crosses multiple learning media and platforms to best facilitate a common approach and language to meet global leaner needs.
• Build and maintain an expertise on the latest leadership, learning, and development trends, technologies and best practices to strategically align leadership development to business performance.
• Develop, manage, and publish predictive learning evaluations and program effectiveness metrics aligned to business outcomes on a quarterly basis
• Create and manage the project plan for implementing leadership and professional, manager development programs and processes.
• Partner with HRIS to manage learning management systems needs and capabilities and implements standards and policies to support those needs.
• Evaluate, select, and manage learning vendors and vendor contracts
• Analyze quantitative data and propose recommended solutions in a problem solving environment to identify opportunities for talent process and program improvements
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop early-career and University Relations programs that attract and onboard top talent as a factor of our Rexnord associate brand
• Bachelor’s Degree in an related field required with a preferred focus on Instructional Design, Organizational Development or equivalent
• 5-10 years of experience in Leadership Development, Organization Development, or Human Resources
• Proven abilities in project management methodology and execution
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
• Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of adult learning theory
• Instructional design methodologies- with proven success in virtual learning
• Training needs analysis and performance consulting
• Strong virtual and instructor-led classroom facilitation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Operates independently on a day-to-day basis and is collaborative in nature
• Continuous improvement mindset
• duplicate above
• Proficient in virtual tools (Webex preferred), MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PPT) & Articulate Storyline (preferred)
• Demonstrated capability leading others through influence
• Experience working with global teams
• Strong business acumen in a manufacturing environment