A. Entrepreneurial work
1. Design and implement recruiting strategies to attract new Financial Representatives to the Branch.
2. Nurture new Financial Representatives and insure they receive the training, guidance, and support they need in order to grow professionally.
3. Design policies and Branch activities that help avoid disputes over clients.
4. Motivate Financial Representatives and encourage their efforts in growing sales and revenue by cross selling additional products and services to existing clients.
5. Develop strong Employer relationships to gain increased access for Financial Representatives.
6. Establish and maintain visible connections with employer associations and participate, when appropriate, in such association meetings and conferences.
B. Managerial work
1. Achieve the business plan objectives with the following overall focus:
2. As Designated Supervisor assume final responsibility for communicating and implementing all compliance issues and FINRA and SEC requirements.
3. As Designated Supervisor make sure that Branch policies, paperwork, and procedures meet Lincoln standards.
4. Interview and select new Financial Representatives and/or staff as necessary.
5. Plan, schedule, and run Financial Representative meetings at least monthly.
6. Schedule and coordinate seminars and meetings for branch office.
7. Provide day to day sales, marketing, and management support to all Financial Representatives.
8. Supervise Financial Representatives and monitor their progress in achieving their financial goals.
9. Complete annual performance reviews for branch staff and supervise performance review process and salary reviews for employees including Sales Assistants on Lincoln payroll.
10. Ensure that all Financial Representatives with Lincoln employees manage their staff according to legal regulations and Lincoln's culture, policies and procedures.
C. Designated supervisor work
1. Implement reasonable procedures designed to detect and prevent rule violations.
2. Monitor all activity for compliance with procedures and change procedures when necessary.
3. Address compliance issues as they arise in an effort to correct them.
D. Technical work
1. Review paperwork for suitability and review load to load reports
2. Review all client complaints and work with the Compliance Department to respond in a timely manner.
3. Attend all Branch Manager conferences, Designated Supervisor conferences, the annual Financial Representative compliance meeting and other Lincoln sponsored events including participating in all Branch Manager conference calls.
4. Assist Financial Representatives in dealing with client issues and problems
5. Review monthly labor and occupancy tables and report changes to the Human Resources Department in a timely manner.
6. Prepare and compile annual and quarterly reviews.
- At least 5 years of mutual fund and retirement plansalesexperience with a special emphasis on 403(b) products
- Previous management experience
- Oral and written communications
- Customer relations orientation
- Organizational and time management skills
- Leadership abilities
- Project management capabilities
- MS Office including Word and Excel
Life Accident & Health licenses
CFP, CLU, ChFC designation
Bachelors degree in a related field of equivalent combination of education and experience