Deposit Software Support Representative
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your software or technical support skills in a phone support environment? If so, this position may be perfect for you! Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a candidate for an exciting role as a Deposit Software Support Representative for either our Monett, MO or Springfield, MO locations. In this role, candidates will be supporting an outbound support center where bank customers place ticket cases. Candidates pick up cases and call customer back immediately to try to resolve their case. This role will support the software core JHA system of SilverLake where deposits, savings accounts and loans are offered to customers. Candidates will have direct interaction with customers over the phone in this software support opportunity. Jack Henry offers an amazing work environment with career advancement and excellent benefits package!
- Minimum of 5 years of financial/ banking institution or technical support experience.
- Must have 2 years of customer service experience in a professional or corporate environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following is preferred: Exception Item Processing, Bounce Protection, Rewards Checking, Account Analysis, Automatic Funds Transfers, Sweeps, Service Charge Codes, Account Fees)
- Experience with SilverLake Jack Henry software is highly preferred but not required.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.