About the position
You will serve as an active member of the project team! You will be responsible for providing support to the Account Executive and Sales Department including producing general correspondence, producing and monitoring project schedule, travel arrangements, securing show services as examples. The Account Manager assists the Account Executive as a liaison to our clients. Works closely with Project Manager to ensure all details of projects are attended to with respect to delivery and cost containment.
You have at least five (5) years direct industry experience and have worked on accounts of 1 million plus (fortune 500 clients). You are someone who feels most alive when making something awesome for the benefit of others. You will make our day by bringing a combination of leadership, professionalism, independence, excellent communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
What you’ll do
- Secure and record contracts.
- Develop, execute and maintain project schedule ensuring project team meets all requirements.
- Be responsible for correspondence, travel arrangements, estimates, and requests show services and ensuring delivery.
- Act as an active member of project teams with Account Executive, Project Manager, Graphics Designer etc., lead kick-off and status meetings, ensuring effective communication of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details.
- Act as liaison to the client, lead client meetings, fulfill requests, adjust requirements as appropriate, record changes.
- Prepare and manage graphics timeline/approval process.
- Prepare show site supervisor packet.
- Audit job cost files, labor tickets, ensure invoices are correct, processed and final is submitted to the client for payment.
- Build and complete data billing file for processing.
- Compile project performance information, preparing post-mortem with PM.
- Perform other duties in support of client services.
- Manage sub-contractors.
- Monitoring show floor activity to ensure compliance with project plans.
- Functioning as an on-site producer at shows.
- Managing client files.
- Facilitating Client viewings.
- Independently managing house accounts.
What we need you to have
- AS or Bachelor’s in Marketing and/or comparable experience.
- Knowledge and a minimum of 5 years trade show/exhibit/events experience with a general understanding of fabrication
- Strong organizational skills.
- Internet, PC proficiency – Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Time management and account management experience.
- Ability to read set-up prints.
- Ability to source materials.
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.