Summary:Manages and develops categories of Professional Services within the Support department; works with team to implement process, contracts and Service Level Agreements. The position is responsible for contributing to the business growth of the company by managing an expanding services business within Support and the associated team with respect to all post-production new services or educational services ensuring timely and effectively delivery on the services contracts.
- Oversees global teams delivering a post-implementation, customer in production, professional services category such as outsourcing, business consulting, premium support and training.
- Ability to lead and manage teams of Service Professionals responsible for scoping, designing and implementing products across multiple business units and functions. Ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Conducts routine operational and client reviews and surveys to ensure that client delivery expectations are achieved. Maintains ongoing engagement to ensure that project, support budgets, timeline and processes are on target and projected revenues are achieved. Ensures services metrics, contracts and SLAs are updated and outlined to the customer.
- Responsible for coordinating sales, service pre-production implementation and other teams and effectively communicating goals and objectives for team growth, revenue growth and customer experience through post-production professional services. Ensures invoicing is in alignment with contract, tracks travel, costs and ensures budgetary alignment.
- Recognizes contributions of individuals and teams to improve employee satisfaction and retain a skilled and motivated workforce. Provides developmental opportunities, coaches, counsels, and mentors to enhance employee performance and expand capabilities. Provides on-going developmental feedback. Enforces company rules and policies regarding ethical behavior, safety, security, use of company property, time charging, etc. Globally performs resource forecasts and makes recommendations for hiring decisions. Determines critical skills within the global organization; develops and implements staffing and development plans to ensure necessary skills are available within the company.
- Participate in developing the department strategy and objectives in alignment with the Professional Services Strategic Team Plan (Unifying Goals, Objectives, etc.). Successfully executes applicable strategy, objectives and tactical plans by cascading and enforcing goals and objectives for people working in the Service Category for the Operational Managers across Client Production Services.
- Special focus on the delivery, enhancement and development of service offerings within the Support team and also in alignment with organizations vision/strategy.
- Creates a global culture of continuous improvement by communicating/deploying enterprise best practices and employee engagement to improve cost, quality, delivery, employee job satisfaction and customer satisfaction. Lead global organizational initiatives to evaluate and improve programs, products and processes. Work with other senior leaders to streamline processes across organizational and functional boundaries.
- Apply expertise in Long Range Business Planning (LRBP) and budget management principles and practices to ensure realistic budgets are set and attained for the Client Solution organization. Monitor organizational financial and other (e.g. utilization, efficiency and quality) metrics to support budgetary planning and to determine appropriate corrective action.
Education/Experience:Candidate should possess 5+ years experience leading, managing, mentoring employees and first-line supervisors. Should have Bachelors or equivalent experience in Support, Services, Contracts and SLAs. Should have technology services background, program and project management experience and ability to communicate to customers and all internal stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of policies and procedures that typically affect subordinate organizational units. Knowledge of skills and abilities required by subordinate employees to accomplish organizational responsibilities.
- Ability to accomplish results through subordinate supervisors and/or employees who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. Determines and establishes the organization structure of centralized functions and units.
- Ability to negotiate, development and create SLAs and contracts. Understand the complexity of software implementations and executing projects and business plans effectively with others within the organization.
Job ID 742