Do you live in the greater Philadelphia area? Are you competitive, confident in your ability to sell, assertive, and dependable? Are you curious, have strong business acumen and have a passion for understanding how businesses work? Can you provoke constructive conversation with your customers? Do you work well in a dynamic team environment? We are BI WORLDWIDE®. We're the global leader in engagement solutions that drive measurable results for our clients around the world. Think employee engagement, sales force effectiveness, channel partner loyalty, and customer engagement. We apply the principles of Behavioral Economics to engage the people who impact our customers' business results. We help them translate their strategic goals into actionable solutions that influence perceptions, change behavior and deliver measurable results on a local, national, and global level. We're seeking candidates located in the greater Philadelphia area to join our regional sales team.
The Business Development Director is an individual contributor and is responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, developing relationships and understanding the customer's critical business strategies within accounts in the greater Philadelphia market then working with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to help achieve the customer's business objectives.
* Must be currently located in the greater Philadelphia area.
* Minimum seven years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies
* Clear history of new business development selling marketing solutions, or professional business services
* Demonstrable sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in large accounts
* Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
* Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
* History of career stability with a maximum of three employers in the last ten years
* Compensation derived through highly leveraged commissions and bonuses
* Four year college degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required; Proficiency with web, SaaS, and mobile applications a plus
Business Development Directors are automatically eligible for a full suite of performance management reward programs, including an annual President's Club travel award. Other benefits include car allowance, company laptop, mobile device reimbursement and full expense account for client entertainment.