Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, the Director of Product Operations will be critical for the implementation and launch of Pivotal offerings.
The mission of the Product Operations team is to ensure that Pivotal releases offerings and products that can be quoted, sold, delivered and supported in an efficient, timely, repeatable and compliant manner.
We are looking for a smart, self-starter individual who is experienced in managing and driving operational efficiency in a fast paced environment. This role requires cross-functional coordination and will significantly impact the execution of Pivotal's strategic direction and its operations. The ideal candidate for this role will have strategic, analytical, program management, and communication skills.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Manage end-to- end and company-wide program to introduce, manage and retire our
- Track, monitor and communicate progresses, updates and risks of all projects that
go through the Product Lifecycle process
- Monitor and enforce product compliance
- Engage cross-functional teams to tackle work around and solutions to operational
challenges related to products
- Help with Pricing development, approval and implementation, including within the
Dell Family of companies
- Help define and oversee business process to deliver Pivotal products
Desired Skills / Experiences
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA a plus.
- Program management:
o Outstanding program management skills
o Expertise with maintaining and tracking dashboards
o Proven experience creating and driving processes
- Interpersonal skills:
o Strong communication and relationship building skills
o Ability to work in a highly flexible, fast-paced and cross-functional
o Ability to navigate in unsettled environments.
o Ability to wear many hats and excel in many areas
- Product Lifecycle Management:
o Strong understanding Product Lifecycle Management concept and systems
o Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
o Ability to lean usage of new tools quickly