At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP is looking for an Aviation Project Manager to grow the Aviation team.
- Responsible for the overall strategic planning for the Aviation group.
- Identify, research, and qualify RFP/ RFQ’s and upcoming projects
- Serve as strategic partner with firm Directors and project teams to coordinate, create and manage the RFPs/RFQs and presentation process.
- Direct and lead submittals in response to RFP/ RFQ’s.
- Initiate and maintain client contact.
- Identify and participate in conferences and speaking engagements.
- Assist with presentation materials for speaking engagements.
- Create and assemble brochures, presentations and proposals as needed in coordination with the marketing and business development group.
- Conducts internal and external research on targets, new opportunities, and Practice Areas.
- Meets on a regular basis with Practice Area leaders
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- BS in Architecture or Engineering, or in Business w/ focus on sales and marketing
- Licensed Architect or Engineer
- LEED AP
- 10+ years of experience.
- Solid client relations and business development experience.
- Proven client management and development skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, MSProject and InDesign. Photoshop & Illustrator a plus.
- Deep knowledge of the national Aviation market, drivers and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write persuasively.
- Significant preparation of proposals and presentations required.
- Experience with governmental forms required for proposal submissions.
- Must display strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness in accomplishing the firm’s internal and external marketing objectives.
- Must be a strategic thinker.
- Must have the ability to analyze RFQ/RFP documents, contribute to customized responses and attentiveness to client deadlines.
- Must have the ability to identify, prioritize, and act on marketing and business development opportunities, meet aggressive deadlines, and work both independently and collaboratively with principals, staff, and marketing support.
- Must have the ability to travel 50% of the time.