Seeking a highly-driven and self-motivated individual to join our Quality Assurance & Automation Testing Practice. We are seeking a hands on Test Lead with experience on WMS/WMOS (formerly PKMS) systems and similar products. Candidates should also have a background in complex project execution with experience being responsible for onsite delivery dealing with customer and offshore teams in coordination. Work location will be primarily based onsite at client location in Bay area, CA.
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Must have good working experience on Warehouse management systems (Distribution Centres) using applications like Manhattan PkMS, WMOS, Wmi or Similar WMS systems.
- Preferable to have technical background on AS400 technologies (RPGLE, CL).
- Should have good knowledge in AS400 development.
- Hands on experience in DB2400 data Base, SQL Queries, and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of languages such as CL400, RPG400/RPGLE.
- Strong knowledge on ILE concepts (service programs, binding directories, procedures, modules, activation groups etc)
- Should have good experience in SQL Queries, Data analysis.
- Understand business process flow in Supply Chain execution domain knowledge including WMS products (WMi, PkMS, WMOS) or Similar WMS products.
- Recent and proven success as a QA lead of testing activities in Manhatan WMS/WMOS/PKMS or similar products.
- Solid experienceworking with supply chain execution including, DTC and Retailmerchandising, and transporation management.
- Strong proficiency in creating test plans, test procedures, and documentation of defects in accordance to SDLC processes.
- Previous experience as a QA lead in testing environments, such as black box or white box.
- Strong experience with functional testing concepts/level/types.
- Understand change request, new requirements in the WMS space provided estimates, plan as per the go-live dates, and deliver the project.
- Good communication skills and managerial skills.
- Should be able to effectively communicate (emails , meetings) with onsite test managers, development teams and business users.
- Guide, monitor, and review the team members' work on daily basis.
- Communicate work status to onsite team, co-ordinate with other integrated systems for support, and take care of deliverables planned.