Infosys – IVS-IHLCP – Test Analyst – Portal Testing, Automation Testing using Java/Selenium - South Portland, Maine (USA)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Test Analyst, you will act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle: you will develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different types of testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is South Portland, Maine / Omaha, (NE) / Hartford, CT / Chicago,IL (USA). This position may require 0% travel .
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with IT
• At least 2 years of experience in test case creation and test execution.
• Experience with Healthcare or Banking domain.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Minimum of at least 2 years of QA experience
• End to end Release Management and coordination using TFS or RQM or ALM tool
• Liaison with client for future work, recommendation, footprint expansion, resource planning and identification
• PoC ideation, creation and demonstration to client
• Automation troubleshooting for team
• Experience in SQL Query
• Automation expertise, with hands on experience in Java/selenium test framework in Eclipse IDE. Should have experience in developing automation for web, Mobile (hybrid and Native apps) and Web service (Includes web Services and APIs)
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.