Snagajob is seeking aCustomer Support Manager to lead our Customer Support team based in Charleston, SC. This role will be responsible for the ongoing support of enterprise level customers and also individuals using Snagajob to help them find a job. The ideal candidate will be an excellent people manager, highly skilled at employee coaching and employee, analytical and data driven, and willing to collaborate cross departmentally. Passion for going above and beyond to create a superior customer experience is a must!
What We'll Expect:
- Lead the following functions for the customer support team: operational and workforce management, forecasting and scheduling optimization, hiring, coaching for performance, cross-training, handling escalations, and driving system optimization
- Ensure that customer support requests over any channel (case, phone, chat, e-mail, social media, etc) are resolved efficiently, effectively and courteously by the customer support team
- Collaborate with otherSnagajob departments to drive positive change in both the service organization and the company as a whole
- Provide ongoing and regular coaching to team members to ensure that each person achieves agreed upon targets as measured in our weekly balanced scorecards
- Analyze team and agent performance to identify trends and implement strategies to drive improvements
- Suggest and drive customer friendly improvements including but not limited to outbound customer communications, telephony prompts, self-service content, and customer support tools
- Analyze customer feedback and service data to understand both operational trends and new feature requests / ideas including incidence rate and impact to users. Work with advanced support team to escalate issues and help prioritize bugs and feature requests
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- BA / BS in communications, hospitality or other business / managerial related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership or managerial role in the customer service industry, or another operational role with direct management responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to coach teams to deliver a superior customer service experience along with strong team building and motivational skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of a business computing environment including google docs, messaging tools, CRM software, and other commonly used business applications
- Ability to make leadership decisions quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, customer-centric environment
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You Can Expect From Snagajob:
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 18 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, eligibility for performance-based bonuses, and casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. Snagajob is an equal opportunity employer.
With more than 80 million registered hourly workers and 300,000 employer locations, Snagajob is America’s #1 hourly marketplace. We focus on creating instant and quality connections so workers can get jobs and employers can hire workers—in minutes. Since 2000, our mission has been to put people in right fit-positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. We do this through the Snagajob marketplace and PeopleMatter, our end-to-end platform of talent and workforce management solutions. Our mobile sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-locationoperators to Fortune 500 businesses with thousands of locations, across the restaurant, retail, hospitality and healthcare industries.