Here's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that is setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a brand that is changing the way people live, work and play. As a Sprint Major Market Account Executive, you are a wireless expert. This means you have the power to connect companies to their employees, customers and the people, places and things that matter most. You move Sprint's Brand forward by delivering an unmatched customer experience. You are a solutions selling expert, a guru, a virtual master of wireless mobility that is current with the latest technologies and trends. You deliver the whole package-products, plans and service. Best of all, when you're doing what you do best (being awesome), you're nailing Sprint's customer satisfaction and growth goals while having fun doing it. You add value to your clients by selling a complete solution that will help them drive revenue, reduce cost, and enable them to better serve their customers.
We sum it up in three words: Collaborate. Mobilize. Accelerate. So ask yourself, are you:
• Interested in building upon your successful track record in sales?
• Achievement driven, competitive, and determined to win?
• A "can do" attitude person who enjoys being challenged?
• Experienced at partnering with customers to develop solutions that solve business challenges and add value to the bottom line?
• Out-going with a dynamic personality that can build outstanding customer relationships?
The Major Market Account Executive actively prospects for new business customers with 200 - 1,000 employees and manages a small base of accounts after prospects are acquired. Using a targeted client list and sales leads, you will sell our extensive business portfolio of products, including wireless devices, mobile solutions, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT) and software technologies to new and existing customers. Travel within your geographic region to set up client meetings and present Sprint Business products and cost-effective solutions that solve their business problems. You are responsible for account planning and management to identify opportunities, build and maintain their sales funnel, and close deals.
You are the Sprint face to these companies and as such. You are the walking embodiment of the brand and commitment to provide our customers with the best possible offer to fit their needs. Great products, great plans, great network and outstanding customer experience. We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you earn a competitive salary with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint, we believe in paying for performance - the more you sell, the more you should earn.
A Sprint Major Market Account Executive;
• Provides a total sales solution to our business customers, for their mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories, service plans; billing and cost analysis; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment.
• Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account challenges
• Receives training to further mobility knowledge and build career opportunities
• Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct.Must have valid driver’s license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
• Two years experience selling in a business-to-business environment
• Two years new customer acquisition experience, specifically focused on new logos or pure prospects
• College degree
• Two years experience solutions/applications selling
• Two years negotiating and closing sales
• Two years experience managing a sales funnel and forecasting sales
Be the Connection. The Business Sales team is at the heart and soul of Sprint Business, connecting companies with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun. Connecting with our Business Sales team means you'll:
• Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives;
• Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals;
• Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program;
• Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program;
• Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience;
• Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology;
Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting companies with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most.
Are you ready to Connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.