ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Account Executive will be responsible for generating sales and driving company growth. The Account Executive is expected to work on their own initiative, generate leads, close business and grow client accounts to achieve both personal and company goals.
Job success is based on the Account Executives self-motivation, an innate drive to succeed and a passion for developing new business. This is a true business development role where you will be responsible for all aspects of sales and client development.
The qualified individual will be one who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will be at the forefront of driving mid/major market and enterprise engagements. A strong degree of creative, "out of box" thinking, flexibility to expand oneself outside of the job description, attention to detail and self-motivation are required. The candidate must also possess strong communication skills to broker inter-department engagements and leadership ability to accomplish company-wide objectives
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Ensure service quality, as well as manage and provide timely support to users, stakeholders, and other support teams.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all SystemMetrics products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers' businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Accurately forecasting and managing of opportunity pipeline.
- Work closely with product and services areas to deliver solutions to meet the customer needs and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job will have no supervisory responsibilities.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to other's views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Ability to lead projects as the business dictates.
- Technical skills -- includes product knowledge, business acumen and competitive knowledge. Continually grow industry related technical capability and increase market and competitive intelligence.
- Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; accountable for decisions and actions, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on-time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing; Business Development. Technical background preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint).
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional ability to win new business
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Dynamic personality and exceptional client relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- Resilience, flexibility and eagerness to try new approaches.
- Daytime schedule; occasional work nights and weekends.
- May require working alone.
- Work may be performed in an enclosed area lacking windows.
- May require late hours and weekends to complete assignments and projects.
- Indoor work - Exposed to indoor conditions, dust, noise, dirt, heat, various lighting conditions, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, functions and tasks.
- Requires alertness and attention to detail
- Requires alignment with the Company's F.A.S.T. Values
- Fierce Resolve -- be Focused, Determined, Overcome the toughest challenges
- Aloha Spirit -- Heartfelt, Kind, Serve with warmth and humility
- Superior Service -- Exceptional, Extraordinary, Strive to provide the very best
- Trustworthy -- Honest, Reliable, Make promises a reality
- Work may be performed at various locations under varying conditions.
- Requires considerable standing, sitting, and reading paper documentation and electronic communications.
- Required to meet multiple priorities and project due dates.