Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
At Balfour Beatty Construction we are seeking two Assistant Project Managers to work on projects in the Miami, Florida area. This role is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements for construction projects. Assists in all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financials set-up and updates, and schedule to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, safe, sustainable, and timely manner. Maintain constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer needs and expectations by supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of assigned projects.
- Project Financial Analysis
- Preconstruction Coordination
- Project Scheduling
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer and Community Relations
- Foster Positive Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Bachelor's Degreerequired.
- At least 5 years of previous construction office or field commercial experience in a Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, or Assistant Project Manager role.
- 1-year direct supervisory experience.
- Experience with project manager software (Constructware, P6, Timberline, etc.).
- Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget reviews, labor reports.
- Experience with JD Edwards or similar construction application(s).
- Schedulingexperience and sequencing experience using software applications or Microsoft excel.
- Local candidatepreferred, but not required.
- Tier 1 construction background preferred, but not required.