Senior Contracts Specialist ( Security Clearance Needed )
Strategic Analysis is seeking a Sr. Contract Specialist with experience in federal research and development contracting, demonstrated competence in cost analysis. Candidates should have excellent communication and writing skills, and be able to work independently and recognize contracting issues that need to be elevated.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree .A major in any of the following fields is preferred: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods or organization and management.
- Secret level Government Clearance
- Experience: Eight (8) years of experience in administering federal research and development contracts.
Additionally, the Sr. Contract Specialist will provide support through a variety of functions such as:
- Developing, preparing and presenting terms and conditions in proposals related to the award of contracts.
- Participate in negotiating, awarding, or administering contracts, or the analysis of procurement policies and procedures.
- Administering the terms and conditions of contracts, including such aspects as preparing contract modifications, evaluation of performance under the contract, and contract termination.
- Analyzing proposed prices or costs, including such aspects as evaluating technical and auditreports, forecasting price trends, evaluating economic factors, estimating production.
- Participating in procurement management reviews and contract clearance, or developing positions on claims and protests related to contracts.