Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Global Human Capital Planning, this role will be responsible for administering the WorkdayHRIS system, managing projects and analytical reports. The candidate will be a key contributor to the Global Human Resources Team.
- Responsible for Workday configuration including modules updates, business process/workflow setup and modification, security, etc. as determined by business requirements. Liaison between vendors and/or internal customers to identify requirements and make system changes to processes.
- Designs and delivers HR Metrics and Reporting solutions for use in business planning, analysis and forecasting. Create dashboards and reporttemplates for all levels of management.
- Support end users through analysis, and if necessary, re-creation of the issue to determine the root cause (i.e. system configuration, data integrity, network, etc.) and provide resolution to the end user. Based on the root cause, determine necessary changes to prevent recurrences.
- Responsible for preparing reports on data summaries, changes and trends for management as well for making alterations to existing programs to gather and report data as necessary.
- Provides support and guidance for troubleshooting system issues to junior members of the team.
- Develops, review and updates system documentation in the event of changes or new implementation
- Performs thorough problem analysis, including problem re-creation, resulting in resolution.
- Troubleshoots system and integration issues by identifying root cause and implements/oversees required correction to prevent recurrence.
- Updates system documentation as necessary to include changes to system configuration.
- Reviews submitted business processes for accuracy and approve/send back as appropriate.
- Serves as a Workday technical contact for regional HR teams.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for HCM data, system/business process configuration, reporting, and data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study preferred
- 2-5years’ experience in HRIS implementation, process mapping and back-end configuration
- 5-7year’s relevant experience
- Experience with a major HRM Platform (Workday - preferred, SAP, ADP, Peoplesoft, etc.)
- Experience in system life-cycle phase, requirements, analysis, design, testing, implementation, and support preferred
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tool usage
- Intermediate problem solving and analytical skills, with an understanding of core HR business practices (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, and Shared Services. Ability to develop solutions based on analysis of technology-related issues/opportunities. )
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently, detail oriented
- Effective internal and external collaboration with all levels
- Customer service focused, including the ability to create an atmosphere that encourages an open dialogue about the internal and external customer’s needs
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/ challenging situations
- Ability to assess situations and assist in conflict resolution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Develop and/or edit written system documentation
- Detail oriented, with excellent organization skills
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs, understanding of MS Office suite including Excel, Word and Access