Senior Risk Analyst Governance and Control
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
The SeniorRisk Analyst Governance and Control supports theRiskReporting andRisk Appetite programs The SeniorRisk Analyst Governance and Control also plays a key role in maintenance of theriskreporting standards, processes, and procedures ensuring consistent implementation across the organization and ensuring alignment with TDBG policies and procedures. This job acts as an expert onriskreporting governance and advises business and corporate segments on industry practices and regulatory requirements.
• Lead role in preparing and/or reviewing the U.S Risk Dashboard and LOB Risk Dashboards, including providing effective challenge, support on-going monitoring of compliance with the Risk Appetite Statement. This includes working closely with the stakeholders to ensure risk reporting submissions are, timely, high quality, and compliant with the U.S. Risk Reporting Standards.
• Contributes to the design, annual review and ongoing maintenance of the Risk Reporting Standards and related Process Guides and Procedure documents.
• Lead risk reporting initiatives such as process improvement and technology efforts to enhance efficiency and/or accuracy of reporting.
• Provide support in the annual Risk Appetite refresh activities and other ERM Risk Programs, as required.
• Produce risk intelligence and other reporting for senior leadership and board committees, as required.
• Ensure full and complete communication with Sr. Management, teammates, and cross function teams.
• Develops process for review and appropriate monitoring and reporting.
• Stays apprised of industry leading practices and applicable regulatory expectations.
• Provides ongoing governance training andeducation toRiskManagement and business partners.
• 4 year degree
• 7+ years relevant industry or risk management experience and/or accreditation
• Leadership & management skills aligned to TD’s expectations.
• Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
• Excellent verbal skills, both oral and written.
• Confidence and ability to uphold standards and influence partners.
• Process design and analysis skills.
• Time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Research, analysis and judgement skills.
• Initiative and relationship building and facilitation skills.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills; ability to compile and analyze data and key metrics; present complex data and risks in a clear and concise format.
• Ability to work effectively in teams. Teamwork is crucial to the success of the ERM Reporting team and, as such, the Risk Analyst must be comfortable working in a team setting that is motivating and supportive in getting activities completed.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (including Visio).
• Proactive and action-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision while maintaining professional confidence to know to ask questions.
• Ability to maintain accurate and appropriate governance to ensure a well defined and organized control environment
• Ability to influence and build relationships with peers, key partners, and members of TD senior management.