JOIN A WINNING TEAM, SIMPLY SELF STORAGE!
WHO WE ARE
Simply Self Storage is one of the leading, private operators of self-storage facilities in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations by promoting a culture of professionalism and a commitment to excellence in service. It is our mission to deliver services and products with our
actions, not just words, and to set ourselves above our competitors.
COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Our company has put together a winning group of motivated team players who provide superior service to our valued customers. With our continuous growth, we’re looking to hire people who are in search of a rewarding career and want to join a winning team.
Simply Self Storage believes that our employees are the most important part of the success of our business. That is why we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
All the ancillary functions of this position cannot be included in this description. The job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by the VP of Corporate Analysis.
Financial and Management Reporting
- Extract information using SQL code from Great Plains (GL software), SiteLink (Point of Sale software) and combine it into an Access database to facilitate data extraction and analysis in Excel.
- Compile financialreports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare subsidiary level financialreporting under IFRS for consolidation purposes to Brookfield Property Group (Parent company) utilizing requiredtemplates.
- Prepare board presentation materials on the Company’s results of operations.
- Prepare and track loan covenants, maintain third party data site for up to date and current loan information.
- Prepare ad-hoc management reporting requests.
- Improve data extraction and data management processes.
- Prepare quarterly property and debt valuation model using internally developed models and external modelling applications.
- Assist in documenting compliance procedures for Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and liaise with internal and external auditors.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- 4-5years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills.
- Excel VBA macro writing, SQL writing to pull data.
- Minor in management information systems, computer programming or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains.
Simply Self Storage is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
SIMPLY SELF STORAGE
YOU DEFINITELY CHOSE THE RIGHT PLACE!