What’s In It For You
You will have the opportunity to drive best practices in project and client management and use your interpersonal, assessment administration, and data analysis skills. We work with well-recognized organizations, and will interact frequently with high-level executives and HR teams. You will lead our most complex projects, and our clients’ leaders will count on you to be their ‘assessment expert’ – they will rely on your recommendations to help create positive experiences for their people and their organizations. DecisionWise has made the Inc 5000 fastest-growing companies, two years in a row. You will help lead us to the next level of client and project management – to drive new thinking and practices on our team and in the organization.
What You Can Expect
Our Assessment Teams provide our clients (organizations) the data they need to help them know how they are performing when it comes to their people. We do this through survey and assessment administration and extensive data analysis. We do the number-crunching, and our clients’ leaders and DecisionWise teams use our recommendations to promote better working environments, employee engagement, and individual performance.
You will be responsible for directing our largest client projects. Your primary role will be to balance DecisionWise and client expectations, while setting appropriate project guidelines that meet clients’ needs. As the project manager for our most complex (and occasionally demanding) clients, you work directly with our key clients to determine project details and action items, while also overseeing project teams of DecisionWise Assessment Analysts/Advisors.
You will find yourself wearing multiple hats as you guide your clients through the survey process from start to finish, manage back-end system requirements to deliver your clients’ survey and reporting needs, perform detailed and occasionally complex data analyses, and present the data and findings to your client. Every day is different at DecisionWise, and that’s what makes it interesting, challenging, rewarding, and fun for the right person!
You will work in a dynamic environment with constantly changing demands and processes. You will be expected to learn basic functionality in several technical systems, but it will be most important to learn the processes and best practices behind our different products and assessments, and apply your knowledge to a variety of unique and custom projects. We trust you to be proactive in helping us meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
What We Expect
Assessment Consultants work with both data and people, making this position ideal for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, personable, and enjoys interacting a wide variety of people across the globe.
- Project Management experience. 5-7 years of project management-specific experiencepreferred; can manage and enforce project specifications and scope requirements; can delegate tasks and assignments appropriately.
- Survey Administration experience. Assessment administration experiencepreferred.
- Planning & organization. Organized, detailed, reliable. Can handle multiple activities at once; breaks down larger projects into steps or tasks; can identify, manage and adjust priorities asneeded.
- Interpersonal skills. Professional;canworkwellwithpeopleatalllevels,bothinternallyandexternally.
- Communication. Excellentverbalandwrittencommunicationskills;canexplainstepsandprocessesina simple and appropriate manner, depending on theaudience.
- Analytical skills. Solid analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on multiple data inputs; can understandandpresentthebusinessimplicationsofdata.Familiaritywithstatisticalapplicationsisaplus.
- Technical skills.Picksupontechnicalskillsquickly;computerproficiency
- Attention to detail. Can juggle multiple tasks and client projects while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Can focus in on whatismostimportant toaccomplishatask;anticipatesandeliminatesroadblocks.
- Team player. Can both lead and function well as part of a team; is committed to meeting expectations and requirementsofteammembers.Quicklygainsthetrustandrespectofothersandbuildsrapport.
- Results-oriented. Self-directedandtakesinitiativetolearnandunderstandallaspectsoftheAssessment Team function; can work in a fast-paced environment and take on newchallenges.
- Education. An undergraduatedegree is required – a related graduate degree and/or PMP is strongly preferred.
Hours and Schedule
Full-time, salaried position. Minimal (10%) travel may also be required. Position is based in Springville, UT, USA.