• Strong knowledge of best practices for project management principals and methodologies including knowledge of standard project management terminology, as defined in the PMI PMBOK.
• Strong verbal communication and written skills with the ability to compose clear, concise reports, documents and correspondence.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to effectively plan and organize work activities and prioritize task completion according to schedules and goals.
• Strong knowledge of financial planning and budgeting.
• Ability to lead and influence.
• Ability to understand and clearly communicate complex projects.
• Considerable diplomacy and tact exhibited in stressful situations.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft project software.
• Employee must develop and maintain knowledge of agency mission, goals and objectives.
• A bachelor's degree in the liberal arts, business management, public administration, information technology, or other related field of study.
• A minimum of three (3) years in project management experience is required.
• Certified Project Management, PMI training or PMP certification
• Five (5) or more years of project management experience is preferred.