PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Building or possessing relationships with management consulting or risk and regulatory consulting leaders, partners, or directors; and,
- Performing in a professional services environment working with either management or risk and regulatory consulting teams and working with global delivery model services and solutions.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Teaming across territories, including conducting calls and responding to email queries across all time zones;
- Performing in an environment of change where maintaining effectiveness while managing multiple and shifting priorities and communicating changes to all parties is paramount;
- Working independently, scheduling and organizing work effectively, working flexible hours, including possible overtime when necessary while being self-motivated with a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development; and,
- Utilizing and applying attention to detail and specialization in working with the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
Req ID: 99938BR