The Commercial segment is a leading manufacturer of refuse collection vehicles, front and rear discharge concrete mixers, portable and stationary concrete batch plants, field service vehicles, and truck mounted cranes. All backed by 24/7 support, our segment’s brands consist of McNeilus, CON-E-CO, London Machinery, and IMT. Oshkosh Commercial leads it's industries in both innovation & quality.
Oshkosh Commercial is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for consistently maintaining the facility and all production equipment in a safe and "Customer tour ready" state while complying with all regulatory standards and expectations. The Facilities Manager exceeds the needs of the organization through effective and timely execution of the preventive maintenance programs, immediately responding to equipment failures, and ensuring that repairs are cost effective and performed in the most effective and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervises Maintenance staff
2. Attends and prepares for required meetings
3. Ensures that the buildings interior/exterior is cleaned and maintains the facility in a tour ready appearance at all times
4. Administers and monitors the preventive maintenance program, maintains accurate records with regards to equipment inspections, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on equipment
5. Assist in the monitoring and troubleshooting of building equipment, such as Electrical, Plumbing, Water, Sewer, Gas, Roof, Structural, External grounds equipment, Interior furniture, etc
6. Participates in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements, and monitors the vendors’ performance
7. Acts as the security client contact.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related field
Eight plus years of related maintenance experience
Supervisory experience desirable
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Extensive knowledge of plumbing, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Preventative Maintenance Software
Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings/blueprints, and procedure manuals