How will you contribute to the team?
As the HR Benefits and Technology Consultant V you will provide a range of consultation services to clients on the development and implementation of key initiatives in the areas of HR and Benefits Technology in order to help build and sustain a high performing organization.
You will work collaboratively within the organization to ensure business planning and performance management processes. You will actively work to build an energized team environment and help lead continuous improvement to enhance client satisfaction.
Crafts and implements staff development programs that support the organization’s succession planning objectives and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure.
- Problem Identification: You will define the problem through management consultations, team meetings, case framework analysis, and other applicable strategies
- Conceptual Thinking: You are able to break the problem into small, manageable segments; identifies the factors that affect the problem; decides how to approach the project
- Research: You will conduct objective research on current market trends, competitors, product demands, and other related topics to support critical analysis
- Knowledge: Draw upon personal and company knowledge, trends, and experiences to highlight relevant implications for clients. However, if knowledge is lacking or insufficient, allocate company resources to fill the gap.
- Interview: You will interview or facilitates focused group discussions with stakeholders, managers, supervisors, and other employees for data gathering
- Document Review: Check and analyze information such as financial status, business flows, and other relevant data to support the project outcome
- Synthesis: You will summarize all collected data and facts; deduces logical conclusions based on valid arguments. Providing insight into hypotheses and contributing to teams understanding of clients overall problems. Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Progress Report: You will attend regular meetings and reports project progress to management including the use of company software planning tools
- Recommendation: Brainstorm, finalize, and present recommendations for solutions to the business dilemma with ample justification and practical advice
- Retainer Client Recommendation: Field client questions with minimal support
- Organize and execute business project on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements
- Effectively engage with clients, including senior leadership to facilitate organized teams, ensure meaningful results are achieved, and build ongoing relationships
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform and initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and team development
- Provide mentorship for any occurring problems and issues
- Prepare proposals when appropriate
- Develop work plans, manage budget & monitor projects
To be successful in the role you should be a self-motivated individual with a keen attention to detail. We are looking for a team member with the following competencies:
- You have proficiency using Microsoft Office
- You have proven success using analytical and quantitative skills
- You have a strong ability to show interpersonal skills
- Research skills - basic proficiency
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have intellectual Curiosity
Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business Administration, Human Resources, HR Technology, Accounting, Industrial Psychology) and 15+ years of related experience, or
Business/HR/Technology related fields and 25+ years of related experience in Accounting, HR, HR Technology or Consulting, or an MBA with 15+ year’s related experience in Accounting, HR, HR Technology or Consulting
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline.
Experience with a variety of industries and healthcare organizations a plus, with outstanding communication skills appropriate for board-level and senior management discussions.
Highly leveraged, primarily through building business with current clients and developing business with new clients.
Leads the client relationship on multiple large or targeted clients.
Manages the client relationship(s), team(s) and assignment(s) in an oversight/review /quality assurance capacity.
Communicates effectively in client situations (Board of Directors, HR Lead, Finance Lead, etc.)
May team with more experienced consultant(s) on strategic issues or on large opportunities.
Leads new business development efforts as they become available.
Manages a large portion of the client portfolio and/or associate population.
Possesses deep understanding of regulatory and legislative rules.