CoreTrust—a division of HealthTrust—achieves market-leading pricing in a contract portfolio with more than 100 indirect spend categories. Members include private equity firms and large corporations.
Job Summary – The CPG Sales Director (SD) is a quota bearing sales executive responsible for growing contract revenue across both new and existing members in the Private Equity and Independent/National Account space. In full alignment with the Sr. Director or VP Sales, the SD will prospect within named Private Equityportfolios and across certain industry verticals to sign new members and generate new business opportunities, while assisting with assigned account management and up-selling/expanding revenue across existing members. The SD role works in collaboration with and support of the Sr. Director or VP Sales but will be capable of managing senior member relationships and complex sales initiatives.
- Strategic Accounts: The SD will assume responsibilities for managing named Private Equity firms, their portfolio companies, and select Independent or National Accounts. Duties will include strategic relationship development and management, sales strategy execution and process and implementation management.
- New Business Development: By cultivating existing relationships and establishing new ones, the SD will execute on a plan to drive incremental annual contract revenue across the Private Equity space, Independent Companies, and within MWBE Vendors. The SD should be prepared to present the CoreTrust story and value proposition to potential new members via conference, webinar or travel when required.
- Pipeline Management: The SD will be responsible for managing and acting upon a sales pipeline to be organized and updated through SalesForce.com. Proactive pipeline management and regular follow-up will be keys to growing a successful business.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation: Working in lock step with the VP-Sales, the SD will assist in drafting a strategic sales plan to identify key Vertical opportunities and necessary steps to drive success. The SD will also be expected to drive the implementation of the plan across their Private Equity Firms and select Independent Accounts.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Account Management: Leads several aspects of account management, including documentation tracking, member implementation, and on boarding with vendors.
- Reporting: oversee the preparation of necessary data and reports. Review and analyze for accuracy and outcomes needed. Provide strategies around achieving desired results.
- As a Director on the sales team, the SD will identify, suggest and help implement specific programs, best practices, standards, operational indicators and products & services to support the long-range strategic direction of the organization.
- Colleague Management & Development: provide direct supervision to assigned Sales Coordinator(s). Responsible for the recruitment, development and supervision of colleagues. Provides leadership necessary to maintain a motivated, productive and competent team through open communication and delegation of responsibilities and authority.
- Lead the development of a marketing plan to expand direct/national account business. Plan will include Vertical Industry selection and prioritization, financial and category projections, and overarching strategy and game plan.
EDUCATION - Bachelor’s degree preferred but equivalent experience acceptable. EXPERIENCE - Preferably 7 – 10 years’ experience in business development.