Regional Market Manager
Regional Market Manager
Recruit, manage, coach and motivate a team of Business Relationship Managers, Business Banking Officers, and Business Banking Managers, along with other employees within a defined geographical region of the bank. Oversee and maintain excellent service standards and promote growth in profitability with the use of the Sales Culture. Development of direct reports in a sale driven environment is critics for this role. Solicit large prospects and assist direct reports with large customers and prospects with joint calling efforts.
Responsibilities of the Regional Market Manager
- Understand the commercial real estate and C & I markets within your geographical location.
- Ability to differentiate our client' from the competition and use those differences as coaching tools to your direct reports.
- Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements.
- Develop calling plans with each officer to take advantages of competitive strengths within each market.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieves a significant presence in the community to promote the Bank.
- Provide Senior Management with reports, feedback and areas of opportunity with the region.
- Offer weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with forecasts and details about sales growth in lending. Deposits and Non-interest Income.
- Insure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements.
Qualifications of the Regional Market Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting and Finance is required.
- Five+years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with basic word processing applications software.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Effectively solves problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and provide an environment of professional excellence.
Compensation for the Regional Market Manager
- ?Salary for the Regional Market Manager $110,000 - $119,999
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available? Yes, local
Are you open to sponsorship? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
This position is: Backfill
Is there a bonus structure?10%
Is there equity? Yes
Does this position have direct reports? Yes
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- marshall lending exp
- commercial loans,
- management or regional management exp
- must have managed between multiple locations.