We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What's the role?
1) Responsible for serving the end user /customer or stakeholders of the product. Develops and maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the team.2) Represents the customer, interfaces with and engages the customer.3) Defines users, creates and maintains user stories, and develops and prioritizes functional requirements for new or revised features or enhancements.4) Responsible for the product and product features from start to finish. Key decision maker on priorities and design decisions, and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned. Inspects product progress and has complete authority to accept or reject work done. Elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features can be presented into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.5) Develops and maintains an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation according to business value or ROI. Understands both the engineering and business side of the product released and is ultimately responsible for representing the end-users’ needs.6) Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.7) Can change the course of the project at the end of every Sprint including terminating a Sprint if it determined that a drastic change in direction is required.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
Exhibits customer/client orientation.
- Ability to work as part of a team and build collaborative relationships.
- Possesses strong decision making ability.
- Excellent communicator both oral and written.
- Good at dealing with ambiguity with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in agile methodologies (experience in product management).
- 4-8years of experience.
- Annuity or Long-term Care Product knowledge is a plus